A Message to Our Customers
Along with many of you, we’ve been taken by which the speed the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted daily life in the United States. Our schools are closing, professional sports teams have suspended play, Broadway is dark and many are working from home to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
At Becker Furniture World we value your safety. We have implemented a multitude of policies and updates to keep you, our staff and our stores as safe as possible during this time.
• We’ve implemented new policies to ensure that any employee of ours who feels sick, stays home and does not come to work. There are no exceptions to this, in any area of our business.
• We’re instructing all employees to regularly and thoroughly wash their hands, maintain social distance, and avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
• We’ve supplied hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in our stores and throughout our company.
• Our delivery teams and outside technicians have adopted new standards to ensure the well-being of our Customers and our Employees. These standards include using rubber gloves, hand sanitizer and shoe protectors on and between deliveries to ensure sanitary delivery/service of our merchandise. Additionally, we’re taking extra care to wipe down any surfaces inside our vehicles and our Customer’s homes to disinfect.
• Inside our stores, we have enacted policies and procedures to disinfect and clean all frequently touched surfaces four times per day. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, phones, keyboards, etc.
• In addition to our store cleanliness standards, our Sales Teams have new protocol to not engage in any skin to skin contact with Customers (including the traditional handshake), and to maintain social distance from all Customers inside our stores.
• We have closed our childrens play area at our Becker location.
• Finally, out of concern for the wellbeing of all employees and customers, we kindly ask that our guests monitor their own health status before entering our Becker Furniture World stores.
We are doing everything we can to make sure we’re ready to serve you in the safest way possible. We remain open for business both inside our stores and online! We will be continuing to monitor new developments as they come, and we will be keeping a close eye on how things progress.
Thank you for your trust in Becker Furniture World during this time. Stay safe everyone!
Please note, all of our store hours are currently closed due to Minnesota's Stay-At-Home order. Please check back for updates. As always, shopping is available 24/7, here, on our website. Try our online chat to connect with a helpful associate!