Keeping you safe while you visit our stores
At Becker Furniture, our top priority is keeping everyone in our family safe during these unprecedented times. Now, more than ever before, you will want a place to live in that feels like home. We also understand that sometimes you need to see things in person in order to know which pieces are the best for your home. Here’s how we’re keeping our showroom open and safe for you.
- We are taking proactive measures to disinfect high-touch, hard surface areas including entrances, handrails, door handles, credit card terminals, elevators and restrooms 4 times daily, with frequently used surfaces cleaned continuously after each customer or employee use.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for employees and customers.
- We have put in place a social distancing policy for all employees and guests, respecting the 6 foot distancing rule for everyone.
- We encourage the use of facemasks for all employees and customers.
- We are restricting our showrooms to appointments only to control the number of shoppers in our store.
- We are offering contact-less garage drop off in our local delivery area and curb-side pick up at select locations.