Service & Support
Special Product Information
Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Home Delivery & Pickup
Secure Your Furniture
Social Media Guidelines
Service & Support
Purchased a protection plan and need to file a claim?
If you purchased a Furniture Protection Plan AFTER 1/1/2021: Email:
If you purchased a Furniture Protection Plan PRIOR to 1/1/2021: Email:
Use the form below to submit a Mattress Warranty Claim. Please only use this form to file a claim for your Beautyrest, Serta, iComfort, Nectar or Purple Mattress. All other manufacturers should be filed directly with the manufacturer.
It is our priority to make your experience purchasing from Becker Furniture pleasant and seamless. All merchandise is warranted against manufacturer’s defects for one full year from date of receipt. If you find visible defects on your furniture, you must call our Service Department within 5 days of receipt and notify us of the concern (within 24 hours for mattresses). Beyond one year, we will be happy to service your product for nominal service fees and transportation costs. Accessory items, such as pictures, lamps, and mirrors, cannot be serviced. Please inspect these items before leaving the store.
We recognize that there are thousands of choices and hundreds of places to shop. Buying new furniture can be a daunting and even scary experience. That is precisely why we do everything we can to make it simple for you. It's why we offer Minnesota's Guaranteed Low Price, always.
Low Price Guarantee
At Becker Furniture, we work aggressively to ensure our final sale price is the lowest in Minnesota on everything we sell. We have the guaranteed lowest price, or we will match their price and give you an extra 20% off the difference on an identical, stocked, and displayed item within 30 days of your purchase at any furniture retailer physically located in Minnesota.
What to do if you find a lower price?
SRP (Suggested Reference Point)
SRP or Suggested Reference Point is a reference point used internally at Becker Furniture to establish our best pricing. Becker Furniture surveys its competitors and full line furniture stores and standard industry practices to help assure that we are offering the very best pricing to its customers. SRP is not our selling price, but a reference. No products have been sold at our reference point. We reserve the right to correct any errors.
For more information regarding our pricing policies, please contact us at
Regular In Stock Merchandise
Full payment of your purchase amount including sales tax is required to reserve your merchandise. You must take possession of your merchandise within two weeks of purchase or the date we notify you that your merchandise is available, or the items become available for sale to other customers, and we will not be able to guarantee "in stock" status.
Special Order Merchandise
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all special/custom order merchandise. Orders are placed immediately with the manufacturer and cannot be cancelled. You must take possession of your merchandise within two weeks of the date we notify you that your merchandise is available. Storage fees will apply if you are not able to accept your merchandise within two weeks. Except where a defect is found, refund, exchange or re-selection will not be allowed on special order merchandise. Standard service guidelines apply.
Special Product Information
Upholstery fabric dye lots and swatches may vary in shade from the product delivered by the manufacturer. Becker Furniture is not responsible for dye lot variances. Fabric pilling is a normal sign of use and is not a defect in the fabric. Pilling is caused by extra fibers coming to the surface on fabrics.
Natural Materials such as wood and leather have unique marks and variations that add to the product’s natural beauty and should be expected. We are not responsible for uniformity or perfection in these natural products. See your sales associate about special care recommendations on natural materials. Varying weather and humidity levels will also affect these products.
Distressed Finishes are crafted to mimic the wear and aging of antique furniture by highlighting the effects of random wear and use. Due to this, no piece can be exactly duplicated and there will be variations between pieces.
Rugs require special care. Shedding and "sprouting" are normal. Please see your rug care pamphlet for more information.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We want you to be pleased with your purchase and continue to be our customer for many years to come. On purchases of regularly stocked merchandise, if within the first seven days you are not satisfied, we will, with discretion, restore or repair defects apparent with your purchase by using our expert repair technicians. If we are unable to correct your concern, we will offer an exchange, re-selection, or return and refund when your furniture is returned in "like new" condition. Once approved for an exchange, the exchange must be completed within 30 days. Original delivery fees are not refundable and a delivery fee for pickup will be applied to all reselections and returns.
Merchandise not in "like new" condition, unless otherwise being serviced or exchanged due to defect, will not be accepted for return or refund. This includes (but not limited to) conditions such as: excessive wear or use, tears, rips, stains, pet hair, odor, glitter, etc. Our delivery and warehouse personnel reserve the right to deny returns that are deemed unacceptable. All accompaniments must be returned, such as shelves, brackets, hardware, and pillows. A restocking fee will be assessed to any return missing original accompaniments or not in "like new" condition.
Refund, exchange, or re-selection does not apply to special/custom order merchandise, delivery fees, closeout, special buys, outlet, or "as-is" merchandise, pillows, select mattresses, sheets, mattress protectors and adjustable bases. Closeout, outlet, clearance, special buys or "as-is" merchandise has no implied or expressed warranties; all sales are final.
Refunds will be issued within 7-10 business days in the original form of payment. Cash payments will be refunded by check and issued to and mailed to the address in our records. We are unable to make exception to any refund method for any reason.
Gift with Purchase Guidelines
Occasionally, Becker Furniture has a promotion which advertises a free gift or item (gift card) with purchase. If you choose to use the Comfort Guarantee, you will be credited the price of the merchandise less the retail price of the free gift or item. Your free gift may be returned for a full credit if unused and in original packaging.
Mattress Comfort Guarantee
365 Night Comfort Guarantee
We are committed to providing you with your best sleep. As an additional service to our customers, we offer a 365 Night Comfort Guarantee* when you use our REVEAL FIT system and purchase a Becker Mattress certified mattress cover/protector and any Becker mattress pillow. If, after 30 nights you are not comfortable with your new mattress, you may request a one-time reselection of an equal or greater value mattress. If you choose to reselect, simply pay a re-delivery charge and a 10% processing fee.
365 Night Comfort Guarantee Details:
- Valid on King, Queen and Twin XL mattresses only.
- A mattress protector must be purchased at the same time as your original mattress sale.
- A 10% processing and standard delivery fee will be charged for all Comfort Guarantee exchanges.
- The 365 Night Guarantee is limited to ONE exchange per customer.
- If the reselection is of greater value, the difference must be paid.
- If the reselection is of lesser value, the difference will be issued as store credit.
- Refunds are not available
- Current pricing at time of reselection will be valid and previous offers will be excluded.
- Must take delivery of new mattress exchange within 2 weeks of reselection.
- Promotion items, such as free pillow, sheets, ‘bundles’ are not able to be returned and the value of those items will be deducted from the reselect credit amount.
Any product returned under the Comfort Guarantee must:
- Be in “like new” condition.
- Not contain soiled marks or stains of any kind
- Must be free of smoke damage, pet hair, cuts, tears, rips or burns
- Mattress must have the Federal Law Label attached.
Not valid on custom/special order, clearance, closeout, floor model/as-is, adjustable bases, pillows or mattress protectors. If you choose to reselect a different height foundation, a 33% restocking fee applies.
Gift with Purchase Guidlines:
Occasionally there are promotions that include a non-returnable gift, gift card or free item with purchase. In these situations, a retail value will be assigned to the gift item included with the purchase price of the mattress set. The value of the non-returnable gift with purchase or free item will be deducted from the credit available for the mattress reselection. If any gift card has been redeemed, the credit amount available will be reduced by the amount used from the gift card.
Home Delivery & Pickup
Our service area includes all of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. We are unable to offer shipping/home delivery outside of this service area. Please
Premium Delivery is $149.99 depending on location of delivery. Our professional delivery team will, for a minimal fee, inspect your purchase, prepare it, deliver it to your home, set it in your room of choice, and remove all packaging materials. You will be notified via email, text and/or phone call 1-2 days prior to your scheduled delivery day with an estimated time (3-hour window) your order(s) will be delivered. Due to the complex nature of our delivery routes, we are unable to accept delivery time requests. When scheduling delivery, please choose a date in which you can be available all day.
We need your help to ensure the smoothest and most efficient delivery. If you need to reschedule your delivery date, please call us 48 hours ahead. Your order is prepared and loaded in advance. Failure to provide a 48-hour notice will result in a reschedule fee equal to your delivery charge. If you cannot be home at the time of delivery, please make arrangements with our delivery department by calling
Have Your Home Ready for Delivery
Measure one last time where the item is to be placed and the pathway to get there. Pay particular attention when purchasing oversized sofas, large mattresses, and box springs. Please remove any furniture, accessories, breakable objects or obstructions from the delivery path and room or area where your purchase is to be placed. If it recently snowed, please make sure to have a clear and safe pathway for the delivery professionals to walk through while carrying your new furniture.
We cannot deliver accessory items such as pictures, lamps, and mirrors. Our trucks are not equipped to ensure safe, damage free delivery of these items. Please take your accessory items with you on the date of purchase.
Garage Drop Delivery
Your item(s) will come in the manufacturer packaging, or securely wrapped by Becker Furniture and arrive unassembled. We'll place the item at your doorstep, front porch, garage or first level of most apartment complexes. We'll collect a proof of delivery by taking a quick photo and document the person it was dropped off with, if available. Some exclusions may apply due to product size and weight.
How Garage Drop Works
- Your items will arrive in the manufacturer packaging (plastic or cardboard) and will come unassembled.
- You order will be delivered between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on your specified delivery day.
- A one-person delivery team member will unload and place all furniture in the designated drop off location.
- Items are placed in your garage, at your doorstep or to the first level lobby of a multi-tenant building at your instruction. We will not be able to enter your residence for any reason.
- NOTE: Some multi-tenant buildings are restricting access to non-residents. We’re supportive of these measures, and in these cases our delivery team will deliver to the closest point to your home that they’re safely able to.
- We’ll document the delivery location, take a photo of the item(s) being delivered for proof of delivery and record the name of the person accepting delivery if applicable.
- Other exclusions may apply due to product size and weight. See store for details!
- If you need to return or exchange your purchase, we can assist you in arranging for pick up/exchange with out delivery service for an additional charge equal to your area delivery fee or you may return it to our Distribution Center in Becker, MN. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our return policy for more details.
What's Not Included
- Placement of merchandise in the home.
- Pre-delivery inspection (please inspect cartons or packaging right away)
- Unwrapping or unpacking merchandise
- Removal of packaging.
Becker Furniture offers our customers the opportunity to pick up their furniture at our Distribution Center in Becker, MN and at some of our store locations. Pickup times may be different from store hours; please call ahead to verify pickup times. Merchandise that is picked up is not assembled. Assembly is available at an additional charge; advanced notice is required. Please see your sales associate for more information on assembly service. We are happy to assist you in loading your merchandise during designated pickup hours; however, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the load is secure. We are not responsible for damages once the merchandise has left the premises. We encourage customers to thoroughly inspect their merchandise before loading product into their vehicle. If damage is found or occurs after pickup, you may bring the product back for service or exchange at your expense. Please see your Pickup Agreement for more details and pickup times.
Pickup hours are subject to change. Please call ahead to confirm pickup times.
How Pickup Works
- Please verify pickup hours prior to picking up. Holiday hours or location specific pickup hours can differ.
- Have you measured your home/doorways/stairways to fit your new purchase? Some doorways and stairways, particularly in older homes, cannot accommodate large pieces of furniture. Please make sure your home can accommodate your new purchase before picking up. If your purchase does not fit, you may return it back to the location you originally picked up from within 7 days in like new condition or arrange for pickup with our delivery service for an additional charge equal to your area delivery fee.
- Merchandise assembly is not included. We are more than happy to assist with assembly for a nominal charge. This service must be arranged in advance. Please see your salesperson for more information.
- For orders placed online or by phone, the original credit card used for payment and a matching valid ID is required to pick up your order.
- For a smooth and efficient pickup, please call at least 1 hour prior to picking up your order and check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- We are happy to assist you in loading your merchandise. However, please make sure the load is secure. Becker Furniture is not responsible for damage once the merchandise has left the premises.
- If you need to return or exchange your purchase, it will be your responsibility to return it back to the store of purchase (or Distribution Center) in like new condition or arrange for pickup with our delivery service for an additional charge equal to your area delivery fee. See our return policy for more details.
Pickup Location Distribution Center 12940 Prosperity Ave Becker, MN 55308 Call 1 Hour Prior:
Pickup Hours Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday Closed
Tips on How to Care for Your Furniture
Furniture indoor care tips from the American Furniture Manufacturer's Association (AFMA).
Furniture plays an important part in our lives and in our homes. That is why it is essential to care for our furniture to ensure its longevity and cleanliness. By using a little common sense, a little patience and some elbow grease, our home furnishings will last several lifetimes. Here are a few basic tips to keep our home furnishings looking their best:
- Because dust can be abrasive, always dust with a soft lint-free cloth that is moistened with polish. Never use soap and water on wood furniture.
- Use the same type of furniture polish consistently, as furniture can appear streaky if oil and wax-based polishes are mixed.
- Wipe in a circular motion to loosen old polish, and buff until it's dry for a perfect finish.
- A natural bristle paintbrush can be used to dust intricate designs in wood.
- Vacuum upholstery (and rotate cushions) once weekly to avoid fabric problems. You also can use the round brush attachment to clean wood furniture.
- Always follow the manufacturer's care instructions. Keep them handy for future reference.
- Avoid exposing wood furniture and upholstery to continuous direct sunlight to avoid fading and other damage.
- Protect your wood furniture from humidity by using an air conditioner in the summer and a humidifier in winter. Place furniture at least 12 inches away from temperature extremes such as heaters and air conditioners.
- Use coasters, pads and other protection against spills and other stains.
- Gently lift, open and close doors, lids, and drawers.
- Do not allow cats and dogs on furniture, as they can be extremely abrasive to furnishings.
- Sit only on structures designed for that purpose.
- Do not place hot items on a finish that will melt away or stain.
- Beware of water from spills and condensation on drink glasses that can cause damage to coatings.
- When moving a piece of furniture, do not drag it, move it from its strongest part.
Removing Stains on Leather Furniture
In the event that your leather is accidentally stained, there are some basic procedures that you need to follow. A mild solution such as liquid Ivory? soap with distilled water is a good approach for spills that have dried. Always try the cleaning method in a hidden area first prior to cleaning the stain and always follow the manufacturers recommended cleaning instructions. Never use saddle soap, abrasive cleanser, furniture polish oil, ammonia, or excess water. Because there are multiple leather types that require different types of cleaning, please use caution.
Always remember to wipe the stain from the outer edge of the spill to its center to help prevent cleaning rings. As soon as possible after the spill, blot any excess liquid with a dry cloth or sponge. If necessary, use distilled, lukewarm water and continue blotting the stain. Do not rub vigorously. Once the stain has been removed, wipe dry with a clean towel and let air-dry. If you are unable to remove the stain, consult a professional cleaner. With minimal care, your leather will provide you with decades of enjoyment.
NOTE: The preceding remedies are in accordance with general cleaning industry procedures. We cannot guarantee favorable results, and we assume no liability in connection with their use.
Tips On Caring for Upholstered or Fabric Furniture Before you try to remove a stain from your upholstered furniture, you need to determine the type of fabric involved. Most manufacturers will place cleaning codes on the furniture. Usually, you can find this information on the furniture hangtag or on the manufacturer's label. If not, feel free to
Here is a reference list of those cleaning codes. If you are in question, contact the manufacturer for more detailed cleaning instructions.
WS: This fabric may be cleaned with water-based cleaning agents and foams, as well as with mild, water-free dry-cleaning solvents. W: Use water-based cleaning agents or foams only. S: Use only mild, water-free dry-cleaning solvents. X: Do not use foam or liquid agents on this fabric. Vacuum or brush lightly to remove soil.
If you purchased a fabric protection warranty from Becker Furniture, the cleaning and removal of the stain will be done at no cost to you for the period of the warranty. As the customer, you are covered against stains from common household foods and beverages or human and pet bodily fluids for 3 to 5 years depending on the warranty purchased. If you have further questions about such warranties, please
Secure Your Furniture
Certain products may require the installation of anti-tip brackets or hardware. These may or may not be included with your product. Becker Furniture does not install anti-tip brackets or hardware; therefore, installation of anti-tip brackets or hardware is the responsibility of the customer. Please read below to for more information on the importance and necessity of anti-tip brackets or hardware.
Every 24 minutes a child in the U.S. is injured because of a TV or furniture tip-over incident. The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) is a developer of voluntary consensus standards for product safety and quality, and has developed the following safety standard labeled: “Standard Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units” (ASTM F2057-14).
It applies to all storage units, not just those designed for youth bedrooms, although most tip-over accidents occur when children attempt to climb on furniture. Specific testing is required to follow the standard, including the use of weights with and without full-extension drawer glides. Furniture is tested by pulling drawers out, one at a time, to the “stop” or to “two thirds of their operational sliding length (for drawers with no drawer stop),” whichever was shorter. Then, a weight totaling 50 pounds (approximating the weight of a small child) was applied to the center front of the drawer. If applying the 50-pound weight to any one of the drawers caused the piece to tip, it failed the test.
Anti-Tip hardware kits are “standard” on case pieces greater than 30” inches tall.
Social Media Guidelines
At Becker Furniture, we want to be where our customers are – online. Because of this, you can find us on the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram. We also interact with customers on our website and blog. These guidelines will give you an outline of how to engage and interact with us online, and what expectations to have when interacting with us online. Please note that responses to online posts will typically take place Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM, when our social media team is in the office.
Our Facebook page is a place where we share information and interact with our followers. We post images from our showrooms, decorating tips, updates on the current promotions or sales and the occasional contest. We love to see comments from our customers and appreciate feedback. Before interacting with us on Facebook, please review the guidelines listed below.
If you would like to interact with us, we ask that you be courteous to us and those who also want to engage. Lewd behavior like profanity, bullying, harassment or attacks will not be tolerated. Please try to keep your comments on-topic to posts and contribute to the conversation. Content like spam, off-topic comments or third-party links may be removed.
If you have a Customer Service question, issue, idea or complaint, we ask that you reach out via phone to your preferred store, and they will connect you with a member of the Customer Service team. Or feel free to reach out through our
Any posts that do not follow the above guidelines may be removed.
Twitter is a great place to figure out what is happening right now. Our goal is to provide you with interesting content about furniture, decorating and design. We use our twitter account to share decorating ideas, update our followers on our current sales or promotions or display stylish store setups.
One of the goals of our twitter account is interaction. We love to communicate with customers and do our best to respond to as many questions and comments as we can, but we may not be able to respond to all. When you tag us in a post, please try to do so in a way that adds to the conversation. Tweets that include inappropriate behavior like bullying, profanity or attacks will not be responded to.
We are unable to assist customers with store or service issues through our Twitter account. If you have a customer service issue, please reach out via phone to your preferred store and they will connect you with a member of the Customer Service team. Or feel free to reach out through our
YouTube is one of the major centers of the Internet for video content. The goal of our presence on YouTube is to provide you with informative videos about furniture, decorating and our current promotions. We use our YouTube account to post our current TV ads and sometimes post decorating or design tips.
We also appreciate comments on our videos. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have. If you write a comment, please try to do so in a way that adds to the conversation. Comments that have inappropriate behavior like bullying, profanity or attacks will not be responded to.
We are unable to assist customers with store or service issues through our YouTube account. If you have a customer service issue, please reach out via phone to your preferred store and they will connect you with a member of the Customer Service team. Or feel free to reach out through our
Any video that Becker Furniture favorites or comments on does not communicate an endorsement of that company, service, or view by Becker Furniture. We do our best to review content before it is posted, but cannot control what others may post.
Pinterest is a great resource for companies like us who often use photos for design inspiration. We like to use our Pinterest page to highlight product from our website, share decorating tips, host contests, and create boards for design.
We love to receive questions or comments on our boards and pins. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have and try to respond to as many as we can. If you choose to interact with us, we ask that you contribute to the conversation. Any text or comments deemed inappropriate will not be responded to and/or deleted and reported.
We are unable to assist customers with store or service issues through our Pinterest account. If you have a customer service issue, please reach out via phone to your preferred store and they will connect you with a member of the Customer Service team. Or feel free to reach out through our
Instagram is a great way to show off daily photos. We use our Instagram account to post images of displays in our showrooms or updates of in-store events.
We appreciate interaction and comments on our Instagram page. We do our best to answer any questions asked and try to respond to as many as we can. We ask that any comments posted be pertinent to the overall conversation. Any text or comments deemed inappropriate will not be responded to and/or deleted and reported.
We are unable to assist customers with store or service issues through our Instagram account. If you have a customer service issue, please reach out via phone to your preferred store and they will connect you with a member of the Customer Service team. Or feel free to reach out through our