Schedule Your Personal In-Store Appointment
Enjoy a one-on-one experience where our sales experts will walk you through our showrooms to see and test out products in person. Schedule your appointment by choosing your preferred store location below.
*Please note that due to a high volume of appointment requests, we may need to recommend a day/time other than what you requested.
Keeping You Safe While You Visit Our Showrooms
At Becker Furniture, our top priority is keeping everyone in our family safe during these unprecedented times. Now, more than ever before, you will want a place to live in that feels like home. We also understand that sometimes you need to see things in person to know which pieces are the best for your home. Here’s how we’re keeping our showroom open and safe for you.
- We are taking proactive measures to disinfect high-touch, hard surface areas including entrances, handrails, door handles, credit card terminals, elevators, and restrooms 4 times daily, with frequently used surfaces cleaned continuously after each customer or employee use.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for employees and customers.
- We have put in place a social distancing policy for all employees and guests, respecting the 6-foot distancing rule for everyone.
- We encourage the use of facemasks for all employees and customers.
- We are restricting our showrooms to appointments only to control the number of shoppers in our store.
- We are offering contact-less garage drop off in our local delivery area and curbside pickup at select locations.
Why Schedule an Appointment
- Actually feel what each piece is like
- Answer your questions in person
- Make recommendations based on your current furniture
- Sketch out a room plan
- Show you products and help you choose
How to Prepare
When it comes to our initial consultation, a little preparation can go a long way.
- Research What You Love Explore designs in blogs, social media, or online magazines. Be sure to save images that really stand out to you.
- Decide How Your Space Will Be Used Be ready to answer questions from our experts on what problems you're facing and what kind of solution you are looking for.
- Know What You Have Available To You Make sure you know the measurements of your space and doorways that you’ll be moving items in and out of.